Saturday, February 9, 2008

ang boring ng buhay ko!!!!

february 9, 2008

I'm really bored here in my office...

all my students friends are gone.... huhuhuhu

I'm all alone... seating here in my chair, infront of my computer.... typing my work.... check the time from time to time...

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................

no love life..............no TIME FOR LOVELIFE.................................................

no one can cheer me up...huhuhu..........except for those people who used to be my CLOWN......

I wish i have someone here with me, who could cuddle and kiss me....

I'm looking for someone who can cheer me up, take good care of me and accept me from who I am.... How ironic and unfair my life is?

huhuhuhu................................

1 comment:

JeNzKie™ said...

it will come somday. . . beside you many friends there so you will not be lonely. . .