Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Hearts Day!!!!!

February 14, 2008

Happy Hearts day to all bloggers out there!!!!

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................................My goodness gracious........................I force myself to be happy this valentine's day...huhuhuhu.....Its hard to pretend that your happy even in fact you're not.... Everybody outside are happy! But me I'm here infront of my computer, typing, chatting and surfing. Doing things that can make me happy even for a while!! How Ironic!!!!! I received a chocolate cake from a fourth year nursing students, a heart shape cake! I shared the cake with Ms. She and Ella (BSN Student), we ate the cake in Ms. She's Table. It taste good, sweet and delicious. Thanks to that student. How I wish the cake contain happy hormones, because its a chocolate cake but I'm still sad, therefore there's no happy hormones in the cake. hehehehe....
Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........................I dont have anything on my mind right now...All I can say is Im sad, sad, sad, sad but happy even I'm sad.... hehehehehehehe.....
I'll just wait for the right time and right person to come in my life.

No comments: