Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Updates for 3 days!!!!!

February 13, 2008

Hello Bloggers out there!!!!!

Nothing new on me.... I still have a boring office work here in Lyceum St. Cabrini College of Allied Medicine, Inc. for two consecutive days i conducted faculty evaluation to the 3rd year BSN students, the experience was fun and fulfilling but there's still something missing in my life...

Last monday I received my 5th month performance appraisal result from my HR Supervisor, although the result was good, im still not happy about it because I think it was so unfair in my side......

After all i did here in Lyceum St. Cabrini, after the last ISO audit wherein LSC got its certification from ISO because of Faculty Performance Evaluation Result as my contribution.

I think and i believed that I dont deserve my salary here and beside my work here is not only clerical.... oh my goodness, gracious....

O.k. I will give them at least 3 months to increase my salary.....

Of course they should increase my salary, because I received little compared to the amount of works that I exerted here just to serve their company...

Based on what I have learned, Salary must be commensurate with my works and effort.... There should be also a fringe benefits... Hello, I'm a psychology graduate from one of the prestigious school out there! My credentials are enough to serve as basis for them to increase my salary...

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................... How ironic and sad life is.........

And if they don't do anything to my salary, no more hesitations!!!!!!!!! Even though I already established good working relationship with my co - workers especially with the faculty members.... I'LL GO!!! I'LL SET MYSELF FREE FROM LYCEUM SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!! I also want to have savings not just earnings.....

INDEFINITELY, that would be one of the reasons why i chose to resign here in LSC in the near future....hehehehehe

and for my exit interview!!!!!!!

The company should focus on the development of their staff and facilities for them to have a conducive working atmosphere...Give proper benefits and arrange salary agreement between the employee and employer. Give proper attention to the needs of their customers, who are the students of their company.

That would be all thank you!!!!hehehehehe

No comments: